- 10 oz or so of spinach and or chard, washed and chopped
- ¾ cup chopped nuts, whatever variety you like, toasted is good
- ¼ cup chopped fresh oregano and parsley, packed
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 or more chopped garlic cloves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup olive oil
Cook the amount of pasta you need for the meal, save ¼ cup or so of the hot water after cooking. Add greens, nuts, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper to food processor in batches till all well blended. Slowly add olive oil till smooth. Remove from processor and mix in cheese and some of the hot pasta water to make a good consistency. Mix this with the pasta.