Grilled Potato and Carrot Salad
From The New Vegetarian Grill
- 1 ¾ lb potatoes, cut ¼” thick and 3″ long
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large or 4 medium carrots, cut 2″ by ½”
- ½ large onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Steam potatoes over boiling water about 12 minutes till tender, drain.
- Prepare grill, oil grill rack.
- Toss potatoes in a bowl with 2 tablespoons oil, herbs, salt and pepper. In another bowl mix carrots 1 tablespoons oil and onion. Grill potatoes about 4 minutes, then add carrots and grill till tender.
- Mix dressing and serve warm.