Garlicky Brussels Sprouts Saute
From Nina Marcinowski
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 cloves garlic, peeled and quartered lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place Brussels sprouts in bowl of food processor. Pulse 12 to 15 times, or until shredded.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-low heat. Add garlic, and cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until light brown.
- Increase heat to medium-high, and add shredded Brussels sprouts, honey, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes, or until browned, stirring often.
- Add 1 cup water, and cook 5 minutes more, or until most of liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in vinegar, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.