- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup minced onion, and bell pepper
- Salt, pepper, oregano, thyme to taste
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced summer squash
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2 cup chopped greens
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 4-5 eggs
- ¼ lb cheese, grated or sliced
Heat oven to 375°. In a heavy oven proof skillet heat the oil and sauté the onion. Add the herbs, mushrooms, squash, pepper and garlic for 5 minutes. Turn heat up and add greens and basil cook until some liquid evaporates add the basil. Add beaten eggs and cheese on top. Cook in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until set.
Serve warm or room temperature.